- Delivery times: We will make every effort to deliver your order within the estimated delivery time. However, please note that delivery times are estimates only and are not guaranteed.
- Shipping costs: Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight and dimensions of the products in your order, as well as the shipping destination. You will be able to see the total shipping cost for your order at checkout before you complete your purchase.
- Shipping carriers: We use a variety of shipping carriers to deliver orders, including USPS, FedEx, and UPS. We will choose the most appropriate carrier for your order based on the size, weight, and destination of your package.
- Tracking information: You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for your order once it has shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the progress of your shipment on the carrier’s website.
- Lost or damaged packages: If you believe your package has been lost in transit or has been damaged during shipping, please contact us as soon as possible so we can investigate and resolve the issue.
- International shipping: We currently offer international shipping to a limited number of countries. Please refer to our website for a list of countries where we currently ship. International orders may be subject to import duties, taxes, and other fees, which are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Return shipping: If you need to return an item, you will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs. Please refer to our return policy for more information.
By placing an order on our website, you agree to the terms of our shipping policy. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.